- 相關推薦
外貿安排就座英語對話
下面是小編給大家分享的外貿安排就座英語對話,快來看看吧。
A: Good evening. Welcome to our restaurant.
A:晚上好,歡迎光臨。
B: Good evening. We want a dinning room with two tables.each table for eight.
B:晚上好,要一間有兩張桌子,每張桌子可坐下8 個人的包間。
A:I'm sorry ,Sir. The rooms are not available now. But would you like to have your dinner in the dinning half? I can find two tables by the window for you.
A:對不起,先生。包間都滿了。你們愿意在大廳里用餐嗎?我可以為你們安排兩張靠窗的桌子.
B:No.thanks. We have made a reservation.
B:謝謝,不用了。但事前我們已經預訂了座位。
A:Let me check the reservation list. Can I have your name.please?
A:讓我查一查,請問您叫什么名字?
B:My name is Liu Jiang.I'm from China International Travel Service.
B:我叫劉江,是中國國際旅行社的。
A:Yes, a reservation through China International Travel Service.That's Rose Dinning Room. I'll ask a waitress to show you the way.
A:是的,有中國國際旅行社的預訂,是玫瑰包間,我讓服務員帶你們去。
B:Thanks.
B:謝謝。
A:Is this the dinning room?
C:就是這個包間嗎?
B:Yes.please come in.
B:是的,請進。
C:After you.
C:您先請。
B:After you.
B:您先請。
B: Ladies and gentlemen.here we are in the Rose Dinning Room. This is the coat rack,you can leave your coats here. This is the TV set and you can sing karaoke after you enjoy your dinner.
(所有的客人都進了包間。)
D: That's great!
B:女士們'先生們’這就是玫瑰包間。這是大衣架 ,可以把衣服掛在這里。這是電視機,你們飯后可以唱卡拉OK。D:太棒了!
B: Now.plaase be seated. Each table for 8 persons.
B:現在,請大家就座。每張桌子8個人。
E: Excuse me,Mr. Liu.can I have a high chair for my son"' He is too short, The chair is too low for him.
F:對不起,劉先生,我可以為我的兒子要一把高椅嗎?他個頭兒太小,這把椅子對他來說太低了。
B: Yes.l'II ask the waitress to bring a high chair for him.
(幾分鐘之后,服務員拿了一把高椅子進來。)
( After a few minutes,the waitress comes in with a high chair. )
A:這把椅子行嗎?
F:Is this chair all right?
F:可以,不錯,很舒服。太感謝你了。
E: Yes.lt's good and comfortable.Thank you very much.
B:不用客氣。
F: You are welcome.
【外貿安排就座英語對話】相關文章:
外貿安排約會英語對話08-14
安排參觀外貿英語口語對話07-18
外貿英語對話:報價08-09
外貿交易訂單英語對話09-26
外貿英語訂貨對話05-08
外貿談判結語英語對話08-22
外貿展臺搭建英語對話05-21
外貿訂個約會英語對話09-26
外貿談判實例英語對話08-10
外貿盼望電話英語對話06-07