下面是小編整理的商務電話技巧英語對話,一起來看看吧。
Inquiry 查詢
Brian:Is this the Law Firm of A & B ?
請問是A&B律師事物所嗎 ?
Operator:Yes,sir.how can I help you ?
是的,先生.您找誰?
Brian:I need to speak to an attorney regarding filing corporate govemance.
我要找一位專長報告上市公司管理方面的律師.
Operator:You would need to speak to Ms.Stevens.
您可以找Stevens女士.
Brian:Is she available?
她能接電話嗎?
Operator:One moment,please,and I will connect your call.
請稍等,我給您轉接.
電話銷售 Telesales
Receptionist: Star Flooring, how may I direct your call?
Star地板材料公司。您找誰?
Mr. Lee: I'd like to speak to someone in the Purchasing Department.
我找采購部的人。
Receptionist: Hold, please.
請稍等。
Miss Philips: Purchasing, this is Amy Philips. May I help you?
我是采購部的 Amy Philips。請問您有什么事兒?
Mr. Lee: Yes, this is Mr. Lee of Widgets Manufacturing. I'm calling to let you know about our new line of ceramic tile.
我是Widgets Manufacturing的Lee先生。我打電話來是問您推薦我們的新瓷磚。
Miss Philips: I'm sorry. You'll want to to speak to Betty King about that. She's out of the office until next week. May I ask her to call you?
對不起。您應該找Betty King.她出差了,下周回來。需要我讓她給您打電話嗎?
Mr. Lee: No, thanks. I'll try back next week.
不用,謝謝。下周我再打。
the Purchasing Department 采購部
ceramic tile瓷磚瓦