- 相關推薦
商務英語口語:怎樣跟對方提出詢盤時間
1:This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.
此報價須經你方在6月29日或以前回復才有效。
A: Hello. Mr. Green.
你好,格林先生。
B: Hello, Mr. Wang.
你好,王先生。
A: This offer is subject to your replyreaching here on or before 29, June.
此報價須經你方在6月29日或以前回復才有效。
B: Oh, thank you for your early feedback.
噢,感謝您的快速回復。
2:I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th.
我打電話是要回復您5月29日的詢價。
A: I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th. If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.
我打電話是要回復您5月29日的詢價。如果我們在10天內收到你們的訂單,我們就會按此價格做實盤。
B: OK. We will inform you as soon as possible.
好的,我們會盡早通知您的。
A: That would be good.
那太好了。
在回復中提出對方的詢盤時間有利于幫助對方回憶已經做出的詢價,有利于雙方的進一步洽談。
其他表達法:
We have the offer ready for your letter on May 4th.
我們已經根據您5月4日的信件為您做好了報價。
Thank you for your letter dated April 4th.
感謝您于4月4日給我們的來信。
http://www.msguai.com/【商務英語口語:怎樣跟對方提出詢盤時間】相關文章:
商務英語口語:怎樣跟客戶開始談判商檢事項09-23
外貿英語之詢盤詞句08-20
商務英語口語:怎樣預定餐桌07-20
商務英語口語:怎樣介紹自己的姓名08-11
教你外貿B2B詢盤處理技巧05-20
網盤服務關停時間通知09-12
商務出差常用的英語口語05-14
日常商務英語口語精選06-04
常用商務英語口語07-27
商務英語口語產品開發(fā)08-27